1. Holidays (or in laws) have you stressed? Try this festive Orange Cranberry Cocktail to add some cheer to your Thanksgiving feast! Make sure to use fair trade/direct trade sugar for an ethical touch.
2. Pumpkin French Toast Casserole for a make-ahead Thanksgiving brunch. Just pop in the oven and viola! Need we say more??
3. Thanksgiving is all about being cozy and low maintenance. Pull up your hair and throw on a pair of skinnies, tee, oversize coat and comfy flats for an easy look. And always accessorize with your favorite coffee, local and fair trade of course :)
5. For a fun and low cost Thanksgiving DIY, try painting on autumn leaves. This can be a fun Thanksgiving day activity or, if you do it ahead of time, can be strung together to make a beautiful fall garland. Or scatter them on the table for a unique twist on table decor.
6. If you need to make libations for a large group, here is an incredibly tasty large batch recipe for Cider Rum Punch! Add some thyme for a little extra.
7. Leftovers are as much of a Thanksgiving tradition as turkey and football. So, how can we turn those leftovers into another amazing meal? Check out this recipe for a beautiful Torta made from Thanksgiving leftovers. Leftovers...the gift that keeps on giving!
8. Holiday decor does not have to be expensive! Recreate this simple, yet beautiful Thanksgiving garland with just your laptop and a printer. Check out the free Thanksgiving printables we have found here.
9. Lazy days call for simple hair styles (even better if you don't have to wash your hair!). Try this beautiful and simple braided crown for a festive holiday look, and a subtle nod to pilgrim style ;)
10. For a fun and cheeky spin on Thanksgiving desserts, try a little pie decorating! All you need are some stencils and powdered sugar to recreate this look.
Happy Thanksgiving from the Same Thread team! Remember, we have much to be thankful for!